That perfect cup of coffee you are sipping, touch many hands. In our farm, at least 30 pairs of hands bring you our award winning coffee from digging to storing before it goes to roasting. Around 67% are women. Paying tribute to our coffee farmers , helpers and family members as they help us with our coffee production since 2018. Our coffee production are the following
- Nurturing the coffee seedling nursery
- 2. Clearing the field for planting
- 3. Digging
- 4. Planting
- 5. Undergoing monthly field maintenance (de-weeding, mulching , check for pests)
- 6. Fertilizing the coffee plants using JADAM Liquid Fertilizer and JADAM Microbial Solution
- 7. Picking ripe cherries
- 8. Processing– grading, sorting, depulping, washing, or fermentation
- 9. Drying
- 10. Storing in the reposo
Dehulling and sorting are the next steps but we have yet to purchase a dehuller or use the machinery of a fellow farmer.
Meet our farmers and helpers
Aside from our lead farmers Edmund and Angie, these are the farmers who have helped us since 2018.